TAYLORMADE M Gloire Driver
Our Gloire series was specifically designed to enter the premium Japanese and Asia market back in 2012. Now, we are incorporating Tour-validated Twist Face and Hammerhead.
- Multi-material construction allows for precise CG control with 28g positioned toward the heel and 22g low and back to create a driver that is easy to launch with a powerful draw-bias trajectory.
- Carbon fiber sole and crown help create one of our lightest driver heads ever
Silver carbon fiber crown and graphic treatment create a premium and striking look that breeds confidence
COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED:
- Each component was individually engineered to create the total performance package for speed and low static weight.
- Head: Ultralight design with expanded carbon fiber crown and toe.
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution, designed to meet the optimal weight and performance requirements needed for maximum speed.
- Forged Twist Face: Precision forging process creates accurate twist contours while providing premium sound and feel
Hammerhead: Working in conjunction with Forged Twist Face, the Hammerhead slot works as a supporting feature to lighten the face while delivering more forgiveness on off-center shots
Short bonded hosel: Helps lower CG while creating a seamless look at address