SkyTrak Launch Monitor
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyGolf SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play, and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the free app, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads via its built-in WiFi hotspot, and you are ready to start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere, at any time. There are no wires to connect, and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better, and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
Until SkyTrak, you could not expect such accuracy in a simulator unless you spent $10,000, $20,000, or more on a commercial-grade launch monitor or golf simulator that could cost more than $30,000. SkyTrak is revolutionary in terms of price, performance and its ability to provide quality practice, addictive challenges, and fun for you, your friends, and your family without ever leaving home.
Accurate and Affordable
SkyTrak is a fun, yet serious tool designed specifically to help you improve your game. For the first time, you can afford a reliable simulator that provides the accuracy of a commercial-grade launch monitor that could cost $10,000 or more.
Realistic Ball Flight
Get immediate feedback on every shot with instant 3D visualization, powered by SkyTrak's advanced flight model and ball spin measurement. Most simulators, even those costing more than $10,000 and up to $50,000, do not produce results that are representative of your actual ball-striking ability. SkyTrak is designed to give you the same feedback you would get at the course hitting your balls with your clubs.
Practice Anywhere, Anytime with No Wires or Cables
SkyTrak's unique design is completely wireless, giving you the freedom to play anywhere.
SkyTrak is a revolutionary development in affordable launch monitor technology to provide unmatched accuracy in the golf simulation market. Packing a lot of power, advanced features, and fun into a small package, you will quickly see that SkyTrak is in a class by itself.
- Photometric launch monitor with commercial-grade accuracy
- Completely wireless design
- Connects via WiFi to iPad Air
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery to eliminate power cables
- Compact size measuring only: 6.75"H x 5.75"L x 2.5"W and weighs only 1.75 lbs.
- Robust set of measured parameters: Ball Speed, Launch Angle, Back Spin, Side Spin, Side Angle
- Free IOS App with Basic Practice Range Package
- Available for download from the Apple App Store for use on an iPad Air
- SkyTrak requires 3D graphics support. The following passed compatibility testing: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display), iPad Mini 3
- Any iPad models produced after 2014 are likely to be compatible
In the box:
- SkyTrak Personal Launch Monitor
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
SkyTrak Basic Practice Range Package
The Basic Practice Range package provides the ability to practice and hit balls with any club in your bag at any time and display a highly accurate rendering of your ball flight in a brilliant 3D environment. Practice has never been easier, and you get the feedback you need to improve your game. Work on your ball-striking, your shot-shape, launch angle, carry, and spin rate without leaving home or wasting the time it takes to get the range. And, save the cost of gas and range balls, too, while getting information you need, but have never seen before.
- 3D Practice Range with Shot Tracer. Enjoy a better view of your shots and the results of your swing hitting your ball with your clubs than you would have at the range
- Ball Performance Data. Your ball flight data on individual shots is captured and displayed automatically to include: Measured ball speed, launch angle, back spin, side spin, and side angle (deviation from target line). You will also receive calculated club head speed as well as carry distance, offline distance from target line and total distance for each shot.
- 2 Camera Views in Shot Tracer
- First Person: View ball flight from down the line as if you were standing behind the ball looking at the target, and
- Down Range: The camera view changes to the Down Range View automatically during the descent of the ball into the landing area to provide even greater visibility of ball flight and proximity to target
- Shot Replay. Touch the replay button to see that great drive again or analyze the one you had rather forget
- Registration. Activates warranty and registers the SkyTrak to you for security reasons in case of loss or theft. Also, provides necessary information to receive updates and bug fixes as needed.
Shop SkyGolf at golftown.com