WE TAKE TRADES
Trade In, Trade Up
Looking for a way to lower the cost of raising your game? Trade in your old clubs and trade up to the newest equipment and latest technology to help you play your best!
Here's How It Works
Bring your old clubs into any Golf Town location and one of our expert sales associates will appraise them based on values from the Golf99 (or similar) price guide.
We'll Match Any Trade-In Offer
We're confident that our trade-in values are the most competitive in the marketplace. But should you find a better offer just let us know -we'll match it!
Terms & Conditions:
- Trade-in values are subject to change and may vary by location.
- Trade-in values must be applied to a new club purchase at the time of the trade.
- New purchase must be greater than or equal to the trade value.
- Trade-ins cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Trade-ins are only accepted at Golf Town retail locations.
- All clubs must meet the minimum standards of condition (detailed below) in order to be accepted on trade.
Clubs with any of the following defects or deficiencies do not meet our minimum conditions and will not be accepted:
- Metal woods with cracks, dents, significant scratches, "sky-marks" or "pop-up" marks on the crown
- Irons or wedges with grooves showing excessive wear
- Any club with a shaft that is cracked or bent, has paint scratches, or is showing excessive bag wear
- Wedges with excessive sole wear or dings from rocks or cart paths
- Any clubs with chrome damage
- Iron sets that aren't consecutive (i.e. missing an iron causing a gap in the set)
- Iron sets must have a minimum of 5 pieces