MIZUNO MP-18 SC 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
About Daily DealDaily Deals available in limited quantities, for a limited time. Available ONLINE ONLY. Cannot be combined with other promotion/discount. Adding Daily Deal to cart does not guarantee your order of that item. Only completed transactions will reflect available quantity online. Offer subject to change without notice. Daily Deal items not eligible for price-matching.
Designed in partnership with our Tour staff, the MP-18 Split Cavity are exactly what better players ask for out of a modern, compact cavity set. A slightly wider, cambered sole makes this more playable than the muscle-back; however, size and shape are only a fraction larger, making it easy to blend into a combo set. The thin, tapered top line, short head length and smaller wedges mean this is very much a 'tour-ready' iron. Grain Flow Forged for complete feedback through impact.
- Master Molds Finished by Our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno's most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron from 3-PW.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- High Density (HD) Feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Major Winning DNA: A shorter blade length and low heel profile influenced by our catalog of major winning irons.
- Ultra-Thin Topline: A narrow topline has an additional camber for further refinement.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
- Smaller Pitching Wedge: Sharper, more refined short irons into the pitching wedge - influenced by our YORO Master craftsmen.
- Forged in Hiroshima, Japan at Mizuno's Exclusive Plant: Manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.
- Flows Into Any MP-18 Split Set: The MP-18, MP-18 SC, and MP-18 MMC flow together within a custom built, mixed set.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program. Contact your closest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel