PING ChipR Wedge with Steel Shaft
Item No. 4013366201
CHIPR RH ZZ115 WEDGE MENS WEDGES
Bump and Run
- Recommended for shots within 40 yards of the green from the rough or fringe, golfers apply a putting-like stroke to achieve distance control and consistency without fear of chunking or blading shots.
- The investment-cast, 431 stainless steel head is perimeter weighted for forgiveness, offers a composite cavity badge, and its hydropearl chrome finish repels water.
- The cambered sole allows for a smooth transition through the rough and fringe for maximum versatility and consistency. A shallow face height (between putter and wedge), helps ensure reliable contact and performance.
- Precision-milled MicroMax grooves (tighter spacing, more grooves), increase ball contact to maintain spin for consistent trajectories and control on chips of every length. The compact profile inspires confidence.
- The PING Z-Z115 Wedge shaft is lightweight (111 g) with a lower balance point to allow for more clubhead feel.
- The 360 Dyla-wedge Lite grip, which is ¾-inch longer than a traditional grip and features a reduced taper, allows golfers to choke down for more versatility and trajectory control.