TAYLORMADE M4 Fairway Wood
The M4 fairway incorporates our new 5-Layer carbon crown, Speed Pocket, Geocoustic shaping and Inverted Cone technologies for maximum performance gains. Additionally, we carved out weight and split the mass internally to provide more forgiveness and a larger sweet spot.
DISTANCE AND FORGIVENESS
- Our most advanced Speed Pocket is engineered to create more ball speed across the clubface for more distance and forgiveness
- Split-weight mass pads provide increased MOI and perimeter weight distribution for better stability
- Ultra-strong Ni-Co 300 steel face insert allows for a thinner, faster face for optimized ball speed
- 5-layer carbon crown creates a lower CG by saving 8 grams’ vs a steel crown, driving higher launch while reducing spin
- Fluted Hosel provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG location
PLAYABILITY THROUGH GEOCOUSTIC TECHNOLOGY
- A large footrprint and low-profile shape makes it easy to launch and easy to play
- The sole is shaped for optimal playability and improved sound & feel.