ODYSSEY Stroke Lab Black Ten Putter with Oversize Grip
Stroke Lab Black Ten Putter with Oversize Grip
The Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten Putter is a super-high MOI mallet with a multi-material Stroke Lab shaft to improve your stroke, a new Microhinge Star Insert, and Hi-Def Alignment.
Features and Benefits:
Stroke Lab Weighting To Improve Your Stroke
- The innovative multi-material shaft saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
Multi-Material Super High MOI Designs For More Forgiveness
- Creates exceptionally high MOI from multi-material construction, making them extremely stable and forgiving on off-center impacts.
New Microhinge Star Insert For Outstanding Feel, Sound and Roll
- Provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best players in the world.
Hi Def Alignment
- High Def Alignment makes it easy for golfers to aim better at address, a critical component to better and more consistent putting.
New Ten Shape
- Inspired by the popular #7 and Indianapolis shapes, the Ten offers premium materials and performance in a forgiving mallet.