PING G400 Max Driver
Introducing a great fit for players looking to add distance through unprecedented stability and forgiveness. Longer, straighter drives result from the highest total MOI ever in a PING driver, the function of extreme tungsten weighting and a higher-density backweight in the multi-material 460cc design.
Features and Benefits:
- The G400 Max driver has a deeper profile than the G400 standard driver. Its 460cc head features Dragonfly Technology to thin the crown and position the CG low for maximizing MOI and forgiveness. The textured crown and infinity edge form a pleasing address view that inspires you to swing away with confidence.
MOI TO THE MAX
- With a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG ever, the G400 Max offers the tightest dispersion in golf. Engineered to increase flexing and deliver a powerful sound and feel, the forged T9S+ face produces hotter ball speeds across the entire face.
- The incredibly thin, strong and fast T9S+ forged material flexes to ramp up ball speed, and reallocated weighting helps create a lower, deeper CG to elevate MOI and launch angle. The face is textured to increase friction for reducing spin, and a new face pattern forms a captured look with the ball.
- The G400 Max sports a sleek, highly aerodynamic speed-inducing shape. The domed crown combines with bolder turbulators to reduce drag and generate significant clubhead speed and ball velocity for ensuring distance with stability.
- Research and computer simulation coupled with music theory inspired PING engineers to patent a rib architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel.