Nikon Coolshot 20i GII Rangefinder
Nikon's all-new Coolshot 20i GII Rangefinder compact golf laser rangefinder was designed for fast, accurate distance measurements for every shot - even those involving slope (elevation changes). Featuring Nikon's ID Technology for stress-free club selection when facing a shot with elevation change, Coolshot 20i GII eliminates second-guessing on how far uphill or downhill a shot will play.
Features and Benefits:
- Slope-Adjusting ID Technology: Coolshot 20i GII provides the slope-adjusted distance for any uphill or downhill shot through Nikon's highly advanced ID (Incline/Decline) Technology. When "Golf" mode is selected, the COOLSHOT 20i GII displays the slope-adjusted distance, allowing selection of the proper club to achieve the proper trajectory. The rangefinder complies with USGA Rule 14-3 for tournament play when Actual Distance mode is selected (Golf mode turned to off position).
- 6-800 Yard Measurement Range: Coolshot 20i GII offers a broad ranging capability from 6 yards out to a maximum of 800 yards. Confidence inspiring measurements to the flagstick can be made up to an incredible 300 yards.
- First Target Priority: The Coolshot 20i GII's First Target Priority displays the range to the nearest target among the multiple results obtained. This feature assures that the measurement shown in the display is to the flagstick and not any objects in the background.
- 8-Second Continuous Measurement: The Coolshot 20i GII will continuously measure the range for approximately eight seconds by pressing and holding down the Power button. This function is useful when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects such as hazards, pins, mounds, and trees.
- Bright, 6x Monocular: Featuring renowned Nikon glass and multicoating technology for clear, high contrast views. Coolshot 20i GII's 6-power monocular has eyeglass-friendly, long eye relief and adjustable diopter for tack-sharp focusing.