PING Glide 2.0 Wedge with Steel Shaft
To ensure Glide 2.0 wedges match your game, you can be fit for a sole grind based on your divot depth or attack angle and most common turf conditions.
- SS GRIND (STANDARD SOLE): An all-purpose mid-bounce sole with heel and trail edge relief to create versatility on touch shots around the green. Ideal for moderate attack angles and divots. Fits most golfers.
- WS GRIND (WIDE SOLE): Full-sole design that provides turf security for players with a steep angle of attack. The reduced camber and added width prevent the sole from skipping into the ball.
- TS GRIND (THIN SOLE): A PING WRX-inspired design based on the Tour-proven half-moon grind. The TS grind facilitates shot making and precision from even the most difficult lies. The heel relief allows shots to be executed with an open face to difficult pins or from firm lies without fear of the lead edge sitting too high.
- SOFT FEEL, ATTRACTIVE FINISH. Combining the soft, responsive feel of 8620 carbon steel, sharp loft-specific grooves and a distinguished dark finish, the durable Glide 2.0 Stealth wedges will fit the game and the eye of players for whom performance and appearance go hand in hand. The QPQ finish is highly durable and improves ball interaction with the precision-machined grooves.
- BOTTOM GROOVE Adding a 1/2 groove low on the lead edge improves engagement with the ball (specifically low on the face) to significantly maximize spin from all conditions.