CLEVELAND Women's Launcher CBX 5-PW, DW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Cleveland Golf Women's Launcher CBX 5-DW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Tour Zip Wedge Grooves + Double Laser Milling maximize spin from the rough for more consistent distance control on all shots.
V-Shaped sole brings wedge turf interaction to irons. It’s designed to get through the turf smoother and faster.
New Cup-Face design creates higher COR across the face for unmatched ball speed and distance.
Feel Balancing Technology shifts the sweet spot closer to your impact location for less club rotation, better feel, and improved ball speeds.
Progressively designed shape creates low-profile, easy-to-hit long irons and more compact, easy to control short irons.
The Launcher CBX Irons get you closer from everywhere on the course. The explosive distance combined with consistent trajectory and spin help get you closer to the hole from any spot on the course.
- Spin consistency is key to distance control. The Launcher CBX face is designed to minimize spin drop-off when going from fairway to rough conditions.
PROGRESSIVE V-SHAPED SOLE:
- The Progressive V-Shaped Sole design improves feel and overall performance by maintaining speed through the turf without digging in at impact.
FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY:
- Weight was moved from the hosel toward the center of the club to better align the sweet spot with your impact pattern. This promotes less club rotation at impact, a softer feel, and more consistentball speeds.
STEEL: NEW DYNAMIC GOLD DST 98:
- Dynamic Gold is the standard by which all other shafts are measured. This lightweight, high balance point version was created to increase club speed and help launch the ball higher.
GRAPHITE: MIYAZAKI C. KUA:
- This premium graphite shaft is crafted with the highest levels of precision. The lightweight design is easy to swing, while a stable low-torque stiffness profile enhances control and accuracy.