PING G400 5-PW, UW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
PING G400 5-PW,UW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
Face flexing technology that launches the ball faster and higher so you’ll enjoy more distance with the stopping power and feel to hit approach shots closer than ever. Imagine hitting one less club to the green with the height of two less clubs – giving you tour-player type performance with the forgiveness you need to find the putting surface more often.
Features and Benefits:
- COR-Eye Technology Faster ball speeds generate gains in distance and shot height for stopping power.
- Toprail Undercut Cavity Combines with COR-Eye Technology to amplify and expand face flexing (18% more) to increase ball speed and launch the ball higher.
- Hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel Increases strength 40% for thinner face.
- Enriched impact response Full cavity badge improves sound and feel.
- Concealed CTP Weight Larger Custom Tuning Port saves weight for expanded perimeter weighting and elastomer insert fine tunes swingweight. Premium hydropearl chrome finish.
- 40% less friction through the turf improves launch and spin in wet conditions and rough.