With an eight-way adjustable hosel, the CLK hybrid can be precisely set to fill the distance gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood. Whether you are a better player with higher swing speeds or someone looking to replace the majority of your long irons - all can benefit from the increased ball speeds, playability and ease of launch from all conditions and lies.
Its amplified Wave Technology Sole not only delivers more energy for faster balls speeds, but also pushes weight lower and forward for a high, low-spinning flight. The ultra-thin, durable 1770 Maraging steel face further promotes faster ball speeds while also granting Mizuno’s engineers the freedom to create a more stable clubhead. The club’s versatile playing profile means the CLK is equally at home from the fairway or tee.
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Precise loft and lie angle tuning
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization