UST Recoil ES Hybrid Shaft
We have created Recoil ES Hybrid shafts incorporating Recoil ES technology for maximum control, feel and distance. The Recoil ES Hybrid offering has a graduated 10g incremental weight increase by flex; from 55g F1 Ladies model to 95g F5 X-Flex model. The new Recoil ES is a lightweight wood shafts designed to provide maximum distance and control for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. This is for the golfer looking to increase initial launch and maximum distance. Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control. Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ES=Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Ion Plating creates stunning and premium finish cs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.