CALLAWAY JAWS MD5 Grey Wedge with Steel Shaft
JAWS MD5 Wedges are crafted by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland with total performance: premium shapes, striking finishes, outstanding feel, unique versatility and exceptional spin.
**Due to unprecedented demand across the golf industry, there is a shortage of shafts and grips. Though we will make every effort to install the inline “stock” shaft and grip, we may on occasion, need to substitute for an equivalent premium shaft/grip. This shaft would be in the same weight class and flex as the stock product, and the grip would be of similar weight and type. We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to deal with this component shortage.**
New JAWS Groove Design with Groove-In-Groove Technology for Exceptional Spin:
- Innovative JAWS groove design with extremely sharp edge radius works with our proven Groove-in-Groove technology to impart more spin for precise control.
Precisely Shaped for A Beautiful Look and Extraordinary Feel from 8620 Mild Carbon Steel:
- Shaped by Roger Cleveland, these premium heads exude quality and superiority from every angle, while also delivering a soft and satisfying feel no other wedge can match. Two high-end finish options: Platinum Chrome and Tour Grey.
Callaway’s Most Comprehensive Wedge Line-up:
- JAWS MD5 wedges come in 23 different loft/bounce combinations with 5 distinct grind options: C-Grind and New Low Bounce W-Grind feature 8º of bounce. The S-Grind features 10º of bounce and X-Grind and W-Grind feature 12º of bounce. Also available in women’s specific models: 52º, 56º and 60º all in the W-Grind.
Optimized Head Progression:
- Head shaping progresses from traditional shaped lob and sand wedges to a compact player preferred design in the gap and pitching wedges for a seamless transition into an iron set.
Premium Components for Premium Performance:
- Men’s: True Temper Tour Issue 115 (steel) and Project X Catalyst 80 (graphite); Lamkin UTX grip in blue/black. Women’s: UST Recoil Wedge shaft (graphite): Lamkin Comfort grip in black/blue.