CLEVELAND Women's CBX 2 Wedge with Graphite Shaft
Women's CBX 2 Wedge with Graphite Shaft
For the everyday golfer who plays serious golf but isn’t on tour. These exclusive technologies produce a thoughtful balance of forgiveness and versatility that’s tuned to your needs on the course and around the green.
- A revolutionary new Hollow-Cavity design puts next-level forgiveness in your short game. With a hollow chambernear the heel and a heavy weight placed in the toe, this unique structure maximizes MOI and perimeter weighting. It’s unprecedented short game forgiveness in a sleek, attractive profile that looks blade-like at address.
- The latest iteration of Feel Balancing Technology achieves a new milestone in Cleveland CBX 2: a toe-biased center of gravity. Combined with Gelback for vibration reduction, this accomplishment provides a soft, satisfying feel along with the crisp feedback you demand.
- The Cleveland CBX 2 is a forgiving club, designed toimprove consistency for golfers ranging from 5 to 20 handicap. Yet no matter your skill level, if you’re serious about the short game then you play an array of finesse shots around the green. So, we’ve delivered forgiveness in a powerfully versatile profile with three distinct solegrinds that allow for square, open-faced, or flop shots off any greenside surface.
- A serious short game requires high levels of backspin. To control trajectory or place the ball precisely on the green, you need wedge shots with lots of spin. Every bit of that performance, featured in the latest 4th generation Rotex, has been milled, carved, and lasered into Cleveland CBX 2.
- Blade wedges are stiff, heavy, and tough to swing. Mix that with your lightweight cavity back irons and you’vegot a recipe for disaster. The Cleveland CBX 2 eliminates that awkward transition with lightweight construction that matches the feel and performance of your irons.