LOOKS LIKE A MALLET, FEELS LIKE A BLADE...FORGIVES LIKE A SPIDER
This intelligently designed high-MOI mallet is built for golfers who have an arced putting stroke. Forward CG placement lets the toe release freely like a blade, while the mallet shape and perimeter weighting help maintain the signature Spider family forgiveness.
PUSHING CG TO THE FOREFRONT
Engineers front-loaded the Spider FCG, positioning two-thirds of the total weight in the front portion of the head. This design optimizes the benefits of a high-MOI mallet for golfers who have an arced stroke and prefer moderate to significant face rotation.
A TRUTH PATH TO BETTER PUTTING
Building on the optically engineered alignment feature that powered Spider X, the T-Sightline True Path™ combines front edge alignment with a vertical line for precision aim.
CU29 COPPER PURE ROLL™
Can you find copper on the periodic table? Here’s a hint, just look for number 29. The Aged Copper Pure Roll insert is crafted from pure copper, and its 25g weight adds to the performance features of forward CG. It creates a firmer feel at impact that many players prefer.
A FAMILIAR FEEL
This putter is designed to produce a blade-like feel. The combination of forward CG and Pure Roll™ technology promote a lower launch and encourage more topspin – helping the ball start and stay on its intended line.
CHOOSE THE HOSEL TO MATCH YOUR STROKE
Spider FCG is available in three different hosel types, each meant for a different style of putting stroke.
SHORT SLANT — 46° of toe hang to fit golfers with a significant amount of face rotation.
L-NECK — 25° of toe hang for golfers with moderate face rotation.
SINGLE BEND — the most face balanced of the three – better aligning with golfers who have minimal rotation in the putting stroke.
Forward Center of Gravity
- Front loaded weight delivers the benefits of a high-MOI mallet to golfers who have an arced putting stroke
T-Sightline True Path™ Alignment
- The new T-Sightline with True Path™ allows for perpendicular alignment, delivering optics that let the golfer aim with the front edge and/or the vertical line.
Aged Copper Pure Roll™ Insert
- A 25g Aged Copper Pure Roll™ insert adds to forward CG performance benefits. In addition, 45° grooves increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line. This is the heaviest insert ever constructed by TaylorMade.
- *Increased topspin claim based on robot testing of Pure Roll groove vs. solid face.
Heel and Toe Tungsten Weighting
- Heavy tungsten sole weights positioned in the heel and toe are designed to optimize perimeter weighting for increased stability.
KBS Stepless Stability Shaft
- The new black CT Tour putter shaft is designed for less deflection