COBRA LTDx Blackout Limited Edition Driver
Item No. 40130431
$799.99 $549.99 (31% off)
**WRENCH NOT INCLUDED**
- PWR-COR Technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward. 19 grams total (a 14g machined steel internal weight and a 5g exterior aluminum weight) is positioned right behind the hitting zone to transfer maximum speed to the golf ball at impact with reduced spin. The addition of a 15g back weight perfectly balances low spin with high launch and extreme forgiveness for longer distance.
H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY
- Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology." Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've optimized thicknesses in 15 different zones to maximize ball speed across a larger area of the face. These zones create visual peaks and valleys that resemble a topology map, which is how the design got its name.
- A multi-material construction uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis. The new chassis design is 8.3g lighter and allows for up to 30% more carbon fiber to be used. A lighter chassis were critical to freeing up more discretionary weight that could be positioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase ball speed.
FIXED BACK WEIGHTING
- 15g of combined back weighting (10g fixed weight & a 5g tungsten weight) increases stability and promotes a higher ball flight with maximum carry distance.
CNC MILLED INFINITY FACE
- An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.