CALLAWAY JAWS MD5 Grey Wedge with Steel Shaft
MD5 Jaws Grey Wedge with Steel Shaft
JAWS MD5 Wedges are crafted by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland with total performance: premium shapes, striking finishes, outstanding feel, unique versatility and exceptional spin.
New JAWS Groove Design with Groove-In-Groove Technology for Exceptional Spin:
- Innovative JAWS groove design with extremely sharp edge radius works with our proven Groove-in-Groove technology to impart more spin for precise control.
Precisely Shaped for A Beautiful Look and Extraordinary Feel from 8620 Mild Carbon Steel:
- Shaped by Roger Cleveland, these premium heads exude quality and superiority from every angle, while also delivering a soft and satisfying feel no other wedge can match. Two high-end finish options: Platinum Chrome and Tour Grey.
Callaway’s Most Comprehensive Wedge Line-up:
- JAWS MD5 wedges come in 23 different loft/bounce combinations with 5 distinct grind options: C-Grind and New Low Bounce W-Grind feature 8º of bounce. The S-Grind features 10º of bounce and X-Grind and W-Grind feature 12º of bounce. Also available in women’s specific models: 52º, 56º and 60º all in the W-Grind.
Optimized Head Progression:
- Head shaping progresses from traditional shaped lob and sand wedges to a compact player preferred design in the gap and pitching wedges for a seamless transition into an iron set.
Premium Components for Premium Performance:
- Men’s: True Temper Tour Issue 115 (steel) and Project X Catalyst 80 (graphite); Lamkin UTX grip in blue/black. Women’s: UST Recoil Wedge shaft (graphite): Lamkin Comfort grip in black/blue.