The Callaway Micro Laser Rangefinder delivers the benefits of both Laser and Prism technology within one compact, lightweight device. For courses that have flagsticks with built-in reflectors, Prism mode is ideal for quickly acuiring the distance to the pin with minimal effort and a high degree of accuracy. To acquire distances to other objects, laser mode allows you to scan the landscape for distance to hazards, trees, front of the green, ect. When playing a course without flagstick reflectors, simply stay in Laser mode throughout the round and engage P.A.T (Pin Acquisition Technology) to lock onto the flag quickly and accurately.
- Ultra Compact Design
- Includes both Prism and Laser modes
- Easy Point and Shoot Operation
- Superior Accuracy [+/- Yard]
- P.A.T [Pin Acquisition Technology]
- Scan landscape to acuire multiple targets
- LCD screen on back of unit displays yardage