Employing Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced*, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject like a flagstick is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of VR Technology and high-performance measurement function.
* The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less (Based on Nikon’s measurement standards).
- VR (Vibration Reduction) function employed
- LOCKED ON TECHNOLOGY*: LOCKED ON sign () informs you of the distance to the closest subject. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance to the closest subject is displayed with a LOCKED ON sign () in the viewfinder. For example, on a golf course, it is clearly visible that the distance to the flagstick has been measured even with trees in the background
- Measurement range: 7.5-915 m / 8-1,000 yd
- First Target Priority algorithm is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- HYPER READ enables quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance
- Measurement result is displayed in approx. 0.5 seconds
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft. for 10 minutes) and fogproof ; battery chamber is rainproof
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding
- Single measurement: When measuring overlapping subjects and the distance to the closest subject is displayed, the LOCKED ON sign () appears. Continuous measurement: When displayed figures shift to a closer subject, the LOCKED ON sign appears