Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Rangefinder
The Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Rangefinder features ID Technology, allowing stress-free club selection when facing a shot with elevation change. When in Golf Mode, the COOLSHOT 40i displays slope-adjusted distance as well as to-the-target distance. This ID (Incline/Decline) Technology feature eliminates second-guessing on how far uphill or downhill a shot will play. With so many unforgiving elements on a golf course, don't let elevation change be one of them.
Knowing your personal yardages for every club will give you an extra advantage when facing difficult shots during play. By using a COOLSHOT 40i golf laser rangefinder to learn your distances while you train, you’ll gain the precise knowledge you need to improve your score on the course.
- Measurement range: 8-650 yds.
- Easy operation enables measurement of actual distance, horizontal distances, height and slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ffl Height)
- Golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ffl Height) which is a guide for how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course - ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects: First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject - useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flag stick on a green with woods in the background. Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject - useful in wooded areas.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance - HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Displays in 0.5-yard increments
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- High-quality 6x monocular with multi-layer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Diopter adjustment function
- Wide temperature tolerance: 14°F to 122°F