COBRA F-MAX 4H, 5H, 6-PW, GW Combo Iron Set with Steel Shafts
Cobra FMAX 4H,5H 6-PW,GW Combo Iron Set with Steel Shafts
Launch it higher, swing it faster and hit it straighter with our F-MAX irons designed specifically for golfers with moderate swing speeds. Featuring Ultralight Technology, the F-MAX family brings you our lightest and easiest to hit clubs to help you achieve your best golf.
DEEPER UNDERCUT HEAD DESIGN
- A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
PROGRESSIVE HEAD CONSTRUCTION
- A thinner, 17-4 stainless steel is used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer, 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision.
PREMIUM CHROME FINISH
- Nickel chrome plated irons deliver improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer.
- Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- An offset hosel design creates higher launch with draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance.