CALLAWAY JAWS RAW Black Wedge with Steel Shafts
Item No. 40133568
NEW WEIGHT BALANCED DESIGN FOR ENHANCED FEEL AND IMPROVED SCORING PERFORMANCE
- The Pitch, Gap, Sand, and Lob Wedges have been meticulously crafted to enhance their specific performance benefits. Tungsten is in a Callaway wedge for the first time ever, on the sand and lob wedges, to center the CG position for control and feel. Variable length hosels are engineered to control trajectory while enhancing forgiveness.
TOTAL SPIN MACHINE
- We're taking spin and control to new levels by leveraging: Razor sharp grooves to promote a controlled "one hop and stop" trajectory.
- New raw face. We’ve removed the plating on the face which allows for rusting over time in the scoring zone, while maintaining the premium look throughout the rest of the clubhead.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology. Positioning the milled micro-grooves at a 20° angle promotes added spin on chips, pitches and lob shots.
- A muted toe pad on the face reduces glare at address.
VERSATILITY AND SHOT MAKING
- The Jaws Raw lineup includes 17 loft and bounce combinations per finish to fit a wide variety of wedge needs starting with our brand new, tri-level sole Z Grind, standard S, wide sole W, and high bounce X grind.
- We've removed the plating on the face, which exposes the groove edge for maximum friction and spin. This also allows for rusting over time in the scoring, without impacting playability. The premium look is maintained across the rest of the clubhead.