Now with its early success on tour, the Mizuno ST190 appears set to propel Mizuno into the metal wood spotlight. In addition to being seen in play on tour so soon after its introduction, the ST190 driver was played to win November’s PGA Play-Offs at Antalya in Turkey and worked its way into the bag of Luke Donald. Donald’s driver choices have long been a barometer for the legitimacy of Mizuno’s launches – the JPX850 being Mizuno’s last to enjoy Donald’s prolonged use.
The ST190G is engineered for low spin and offers intuitive FAST TRACK adjustability thanks to twin 7g weights on external tracks that can reduce spin by an additional 200rpm, allowing players to achieve heavy fade or draw biases by placing the weights in one track.
- SP700 Titanium Face: Exotic fine grain titanium material that offer greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Fast Track Technology: Precisely designed weight track system that allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA