COBRA King Black Wedge with Steel Shaft
COBRA's most precise wedge is back in black featuring an all new DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish that provides the ultimate in durability. Featuring tour validated grinds and shaping, a soft 8620 carbon steel body delivers superior feel and spin performance. The unique DBM black finish delivers glare resistance, professional looks and extreme durability demanded by the best golfers.
- COBRA CONNECT™: COBRA’s first ever connected specialty wedges work in conjunction with the rest of your iron set to improve your game. COBRA CONNECT™ Powered by Arccos, allows you to track your performance and improve your short game accuracy.
- 100% CNC MILLED FACES & GROOVES: CNC Milling creates highly accurate grooves for consistent spin across the entire face.
- 3 WEDGE GRINDS: VERSATILE, CLASSIC & WIDELOW: 3 wedge grinds available in select lofts allow you to enjoy more versatility from a variety of lies and turf conditions around the green.
- DBM FINISH (PLATED 8620 CARBON STEEL) : COBRA’s most durable satin black finish ever, DBM (Dimonized Black Metal) provides extreme resistance to wear for longer lasting, better looking wedges.
- VARIABLE FACE ROUGHNESS: COBRA’S patented CNC milling technique delivers optimized surface roughness across the face to maximize spin and control for more precise shots around the green.
- PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY: Progressive groove constructions feature wider, shallower grooves in weaker lofted wedges and narrow, tighter spaced grooves in stronger lofted wedges for optimized spin and trajectory around the green.
- VIBRATIONAL FLOW: A taller muscle back design damps vibrations for improved club harmonics that translates to a soft yet solid feel at impact.