COBRA F-MAX Superlite Offset Driver
COBRA’s lightest, most forgiving driver weighs in at 287 grams and delivers unrivaled distance and accuracy for moderate swing speeds. Launch it higher, straighter and longer than ever before.
Features and Benefits:
LIGHTER OVERALL WEIGHT
- 18 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 6-gram lighter club head, a 7-gram lighter grip, and a 5-gram lighter shaft to help golfers with smooth tempos swing easier, generate more speed, and maximize distance.
FORGED E9™ FACE TECHNOLOGY
- A thin, forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9™ Technology to enhance ball speed and distance across a larger area of the face.
- An ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad positioned low, back and heelward that promotes higher launch and straighter ball flights.
CROWN ALIGNMENT FEATURE
- A subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up at address and provides a visually pleasing detail without it being distracting to the eye.
AVAILABLE IN OFFSET OR STRAIGHTNECK DESIGNS
- Golfers can choose between an offset design for maximum draw bias, or a straight neck design with no offset for those that prefer a traditional look at address.