COBRA's lightest, most forgiving irons deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
LIGHTER OVERALL WEIGHT
- 15 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 3 gram lighter clubhead, a 7-gram lighter grip, and a 5-gram lighter shaft to help golfers with smooth tempos swing easier, generate more speed, and maximize distance.
- Progressive hosel lengths are shorter in the long irons and taller in the wedges, tailoring the CG to produce the desired launch and trajectory through the set.
PROGRESSIVE OFFSET DESIGN
- A progressive offset design features more offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness and less offset in the wedges that require more control and precision.
LOW CG/HIGH MOI DESIGN
- Weight savings from a deep undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability on off-center hits for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
PREMIUM CHROME FINISH
- Premium, chrome plated irons last longer under normal use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs.
LOW PROFILE/DEEP UNDERCUT
- A low profile shape paired with a deep undercut cavity design work in unison to lower the CG to get the ball airborne quicker and optimize launch and distance from any lie.