TAYLORMADE P760 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
P760 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
When Tour forging and SpeedFoam technology come together, it's a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam.
Forged Multi-Material Construction:
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping.
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability.
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping:
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to maintain optimized gapping throughout the set.
- One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability.
- Head size, offset, and lofts have been engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking.
- Redesigned sole geometry with a chamfered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address.
- Injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound & feel.
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ball speed and consistent performance in the mid and long irons.