Designed in partnership with our Tour staff, the MP-18 Split Cavity are exactly what better players ask for out of a modern, compact cavity set. A slightly wider, cambered sole makes this more playable than the muscle-back; however, size and shape are only a fraction larger, making it easy to blend into a combo set. The thin, tapered top line, short head length and smaller wedges mean this is very much a 'tour-ready' iron. Grain Flow Forged for complete feedback through impact.
- Master Molds Finished by Our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno's most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron from 3-PW.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- High Density (HD) Feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Major Winning DNA: A shorter blade length and low heel profile influenced by our catalog of major winning irons.
- Ultra-Thin Topline: A narrow topline has an additional camber for further refinement.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
- Smaller Pitching Wedge: Sharper, more refined short irons into the pitching wedge - influenced by our YORO Master craftsmen.
- Forged in Hiroshima, Japan at Mizuno's Exclusive Plant: Manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.
- Flows Into Any MP-18 Split Set: The MP-18, MP-18 SC, and MP-18 MMC flow together within a custom built, mixed set.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program. Contact your closest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel