TAYLORMADE M CGB 5-PW, AW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
M CGB pushes the limit of irons engineering for maximum distance throughout the entire set. Starting with a 2mm face thickness, every iron achieves consistently high COR, making it our fastest set from 4-PW ever. Combine this with ultra-low CG placement, and golfers will achieve high trajectory and optimized spin rates.
Beyond distance, M CGB delivers full-face forgiveness throughout the bag. With a multi-material head construction, Speed Pocket technology, and Face Slots, M CGB creates high MOI with increased ball speed across the entire clubface for amazing consistency, even on mis-hits.
Features and Benefits:
PUSHING THE LIMITS FOR MAXIMUM DISTANCE IN EVERY IRON:
- Sub-2mm face thickness in every iron pushes the limit on ball speed and distance
- Ultra-low CG placement for high-trajectory and optimized spin rates
- Consistently high COR through the set, making it our fastest set from 4-PW ever
FULL–FACE FORGIVENESS THROUGH THE BAG:
- Multi-material head construction – cast 450SS with milled Tungsten micro weights—creates high MOI
- in every iron in the set
- Thin and flexible sole with Speed Pocket for forgiveness where golfers require it most—low on the face
- Face Slots provide significant ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits for amazing consistency
GEOCOUSTIC TECHNOLOGY FOR FINE–TUNED SOUND AND FEEL:
- Precision-shaped head geometry for optimal acoustics at impact
- Advanced Hybrar damper and stiff 3D sound-managing badge dampen vibrations and soften feel