COBRA King Forged Tec Black 5-PW, GW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
COBRA’s first ever connected set of irons will improve your game. COBRA CONNECT™ Powered by Arccos, an electronic shot tracking system, allows you to track your performance so you can dial in your iron game and make smarter, data driven decisions on-course.
CARBON FEEL TECHNOLOGY
- A lightweight carbon fiber medallion damps vibrations at impact for improved sound and feel.
FORGED 4140 STAINLESS STEEL FACE
- A thinner, high-strength steel forged face increases deflection for faster ball speeds and increased distance.
PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY
- V-Grooves on the (3-6) irons reduce spin, U-Grooves on the (7-PW) optimize spin, and tighter, wedge-spaced grooves on the GW-SW deliver extra spin for more precision around the green.
DBM BLACK FINISH
- COBRA’s most durable satin black finish ever, DBM (Dimonized Black Metal) provides extreme resistance to wear for longer lasting, better looking irons.
TUNGSTEN HEEL & TOE WEIGHTING
- High density tungsten weights are positioned on the heel and toe of the clubhead for a lowered and centered CG that delivers more precision and forgiveness across the face.