A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-establishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight dispersion patterns from off center strikes - the critical benchmark for elite level shot makers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
• Master Molds Finished by Our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno's most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron from 3-PW.
• 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
• High Density (HD) Feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
• Major Winning DNA: A shorter blade length and low heel profile influenced by our catalog of major winning irons.
• Ultra-Thin Topline: A narrow topline has an additional camber for further refinement.
• Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
• Smaller Pitching Wedge: Sharper, more refined short irons into the pitching wedge - influenced by our YORO Master craftsmen.
• Forged in Hiroshima, Japan at Mizuno's Exclusive Plant: Manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.
Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine-tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
• Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.