MIZUNO JPX 919 Forged 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.
• 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength.
• Reverse/Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from the face also allows a larger, deeper center of gravity for more easily flighted long and mid irons.
• Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability, and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
• A Small Addition of Boron: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
• Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
• Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
• Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima, Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.