PING i500 5-PW, UW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Item No. 40007835
- A forged, C300 maraging-steel face combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance, resulting in faster ball speeds and much longer, higher-trajectory shots with stopping power.
- The muscle-back geometry helps to hinge the precision-milled, forged, C300 maraging steel face, which flexes, adding dynamic loft while increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance.
- The clean, blade-style shape with minimal offset produces so much speed and distance that you'll be able to hit one less club into greens.
Precision Grooves, Face
- The face and grooves are precision-milled to provide a flat surface for ensuring consistent ball speeds and reliable ballstriking.
HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 Finish
- This premium finish helps ensure impact consistency and distance control from the rough and wet conditions while adding to the high-end appeal of the club.