This completely hollow-body iron set with a black satin finish made from 17-4 steel delivers the USGA maximum-allowed CT measurement designed to produce the distance and forgiveness of a metalwood combined with the feel and control of a forged iron set.
Exotics EXS 220h Irons feature an extremely high MOI and a deeper CG due to its shallower face, wider sole and hollow construction in every iron, offering amazing forgiveness due to the expanded and extreme perimeter weighting.
- Keeps weight away from the face for a lower centre of gravity and higher launch/lower spin characteristic.
Hollow Body Tech
- Provides the ultimate in perimeter weighting and increases face flex.
Cup Face Design
- Creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face.
Spider Web VFT Tech
- Located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the centre of the face.
- Allows for easier bending + or - 4 degrees for expert custom fitting.