TOUR EDGE Exotics EXS 220 5-PW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
Hollow Body Tech
- Provides the ultimate perimeter weighting and increases face flex.
Spider Web VFT Tech
- Located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the centre of the face.
19-Gram Tungsten Toe Weight
- Stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance.
- Consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect.
- Allows for easier bending + or - 4 degrees for expert custom fitting.