CALLAWAY Epic Forged Star 7-PW AW SW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Epic Forged Star 7-PW, AW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Epic Forged Star Irons are all about extracting maximum distance from an iron through the optimal combination of speed, spin and ball flight. Each forged 1025 carbon steel body is outfitted a high-COR, ultra-thin face equipped with our renowned 360 Face Cup technology. High, long-carrying flight comes from a carefully configured combination of powerful lofts and optimal CG placement specific to each iron. Extraordinary feel comes from wrapped Urethane Microsphere technology. The urethane cartridge positioned behind the face has been increased and its composition changed, making it more efficient at absorbing vibration without slowing the face. The result is incredible feel without sacrificing ball speed.
Features and Benefits:
Ultra-Premium Forged Design For Pure Sound & Feel:
- A stunningly beautiful design, from the Infinite Black finish to the precise shaping. Every surface and detail was carefully considered and created through precision engineering and meticulous craftsmanship.
Suspended Tungsten Core for Controlled Launch & Long Distance:
- For the first time, Suspended Tungsten Core technology is in a forged iron. A MIM’ed tungsten weight is suspended in a new, polyurethane cartridge wrapped with Urethane Microspheres, promoting a controlled launch and long, consistent distance.
High-COR Faces with 360 Face Cup Technology For Fast Ball Speed:
- Our renowned 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for long, consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits.
Lofts and CG Locations Aligned For Distance-enhancing Launch Conditions:
- Powerful lofts work in conjunction optimized CG locations to promote maximum distance-enhancing launch conditions throughout the bag. Women’s set features optimized lofts for slower swing speeds.
Spin Control VFT For Consistent Distance:
- To provide spin and control in the mid and long irons, we’ve implemented a new VFT pattern, which promotes both
optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates.
Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed:
- A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g/50g class shafts and 41g Golf Pride J200 grip combine to promote fast swing speed for total distance.