PING i210 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
A larger, softer elastomer insert in the compact head activates at impact for unprecedented feel while a machined face and grooves help provide the impact consistency and distance precision required for scoring. Hot, forgiving long irons and precise, controlled mid and short irons create a high-performing set.
Technology: Activated elastomer insert 30% bigger in volume, 50% softer.
- Benefit: 25% more face contact, ensuring a much softer, muted, assured feel at impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
Technology: Refined lead edge and sole profiles.
- Benefit: Incredible through the turf, providing precision distance with workability and shot-making consistency for competition-focused players.
Technology: Structural design and offset are progressive from long to mid-and- short irons.
- Benefit: Hotter, more forgiving long irons; precision feel with control in mid and short irons.
Technology: CNC machined face and grooves.
- Benefit: Precision machining makes the face perfectly flat for distance precision.
Technology: Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish.
- Benefit: Repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass; is more scratch and wear resistant.
Technology: Grooves in PW and UW closer together and sharper top-edge radius.
- Benefit: Added friction as 1 to 2 more grooves contact the ball to improve spin and distance control.