COBRA King F9 Tour Fairway Wood
A compact, tour-preferred shape paired with the industry's first CNC milled fairway face delivers speed, precision and workability desired by better players.
CNC PRECISION MILLED FACE
- Golf's first fairway to feature a CNC milled face. A forged, and precision milled 475 stainless steel face insert delivers our thinnest, hottest.
- Polymer crown trips and steel sole trips are positioned relative to the direction of airflow around the clubhead to reduce drag for faster clubhead speeds.
- COBRA CONNECT, powered by Arccos°™ features electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.
ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER CROWN
- A lightweight carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower and deeper for higher launch and increased forgiveness.
BACK CG POSITION
- A fixed, interchangeable weight positioned low and back promotes high, towering ball flights and maximum forgiveness.
MYFLY8® WITH SMART RAIL™
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance while Smart Rail™ keeps the face square regardless of the loft setting.