The new M4 D-Type driver combines the new Twist Face and Hammerhead slot with innovative draw-biased features to provide a performance prescription that many golfers can benefit from.
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot.
- The flexible center slot increases ball speed on low shots and lowers unwanted spin
- Shaped for a solid and explosive sound
- Reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact.
- 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.