Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own. The most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with the features pros know and trust .Our top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalized than ever, thanks to our guided app experiences, which help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2-year warranty, is the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people. When you purchase a RED Theragun, 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund to support the COVID-19 Response and support critical HIV/AIDS programs.
Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy™
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers tostimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology(R)
- Smart Percussive Therapy™with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty
- Hard case
- 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge - Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Supersoft™ -Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Lithium-ion battery charger