The TaylorMade Burner Superfast Fairways share the driver’s aerodynamic head shape and, compared to Burner 08 fairways, are lighter in weight, longer in club-length by a half-inch, larger in size and deeper of face. All of these elements combined make for easier play and to promote increased distance. At 301 grams they’re the lightest fairways TaylorMades ever offered. The fairway also features the largest clubhead size in a steel fairway, with the 3-wood measuring 200cc.
- Improved SuperFast Technology package
- Bigger, more expansive clubface and largest steel head (200cc 3-wood) TaylorMades ever offered
- Super-light 30-gram Winn grip (14 grams lighter than Burner 09 grip)
- New aerodynamic head shape slips faster through the air to promote added speed and power
- Matrix Ozik X-Con 4.8 shaft