Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP)
The CTP is lower than the G20 and integrated into the sole to lower mass and position the CG for high-launching, forgiving results. Support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control throughout the set. Elastomer cavity badge improves feel.
Progressive Sole Widths
The sole widths vary (wide to narrow) from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.
A thin top line and moderate offset provides a look which appeals to a wide variety of golfers looking for a game improvement model.
- Long-iron forgiveness, short-iron control
- Sleeker profile, narrower sole
- Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP)
- Stabilizing bars for distance control
- 17-4 stainless steel w/elastomer cavity badge
- Custom fit to 12 color codes (lie angles)
- Available in 3-9, PW, SW, UW, LW
- Steel Shaft: CFS (Soft R, R, Stiff, X-Stiff)